Monday, February 9, 2009

Anniversary Party

So we had K's parents Anni party this weekend. It went very smoothly and I was so pleased with the turn out. Everyone kept telling me how sweet it was for me to do it and how great of a time they had. It made me feel really happy to have done it for them. They had such a great time and K's parents were so happy FIL was just in shock for about an hour haha. He just didn't know what to thing. I wasn't even sure if we were going to him there he was pitching a fit because we went going to have enough time to stop for a drink at the legion before dinner. I'm surprised he actually went HAHA. Over all it went smoothly and the food was great. It was fun to see everyone we hadn't seen since the wedding. Sunday K ended up getting the flu really back he couldn't even keep a cracker down. So when I just wanted to sit and relax and have some me time that couldn't happen because I was running around getting him something every half hour. But now he's gone for the week and I have a house to clean and laundry and bedding to wash. Hopefully next weekend will be quite HAHA probably not!

No comments: