Thursday, May 28, 2009

5 Weeks

So... It's been a ok week. I'm not nauseous yet which is really great. I'm tired all the time and the cramping is ok to deal with. I can't complain to much yet. I'm hungry every two hours and when I am hungry I don't eat to much. I'm really trying hard to eat small meals every 2-3 hours.
I talked to my mom this morning and she said she was never sick with any of us which is wonderful news so hopefully the sayings will stay true and I will be like my mom and not get sick. One could only hope!
Other then freaking out and worrying about losing the baby we're doing great. Kevin cleaned out the garage which means I can start cleaning out the spare room and figure out what we can get rid of and what we're going to keep and move into the garage.
This week Baby R is the size of a Sesame Seed. The Heart starts to beat and the baby will develop a spine. Only a few more week till our first appointment! I can't wait.

No comments: