Wednesday, August 12, 2009

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes, Jeans and some shirts

Stretch Marks: Nothing new that I've noticed

Sleep: I usually feel most comfortable on my side/tummy

Best Moment this Week: Just feeling great and not having to worry to much! Seeing some friends we haven't seen in awhile.

Movement: Haven't felt anything yet.

Food Cravings: I really wanted Corn on the Cob

Gender: 4 weeks until we find out. We really want a boy but will be happy with whatever it is as long as it's healthy! I think it's a girl though.

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Being able to stay up late when we go out with friends I'm luck if I can make it until 11.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Going to see some friends for Kevin's Bday.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry yourself crazy. Relax and enjoy the ride!

No comments: