Sunday, August 2, 2009

14 Weeks

This week has been great we took some time off and headed up to my grandparents to the week and it was so nice to get away. We did some fishing well I read K fished. LOL! We had breakfast and dinner with my grandparents two day which was nice to talk with them. We walked around town and just hang out together. It was great to just have no phones to interrupt us and to have peace and quiet.
We got back and it was right back to work for me I was so busy on Friday I wasn't even able to take a break. But we got to go see our friends new baby boy and it's just so awesome to think that is growing inside or me but man it's also hard to believe. He's such a cutie and I can't believe how much a little boy can melt your heart.
Saturday we had some work to do and then Kevin took me out to dinner and just hung out just us. I love it being just us I think we're starting to realize it's not going to be just us in a few months which is just crazy to even think about. But we need to spend our time together now and enjoy each other now before we add a little person to the mix.
Other then that baby bean is doing great s/he is growing like crazy because I haven't been able to stop eating if I eat I'm hungry again within like 30 mins like I never ate in the first place. But it's great to know bean is growing. We'll see where the next few weeks take us.

No comments: