Tuesday, August 18, 2009

16 Weeks


Our New Dresser
How far along: 16 Weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes, Jeans and some shirts

Stretch Marks: Nothing new that I've noticed

Sleep: I usually feel most comfortable on my side/tummy

Best Moment this Week: We finally got our Dressers In I absolutely love them.

Movement: I believe I felt something the other night when I was on my side it was like a little thump.

Food Cravings: Corn on the Cob & Pickles

Gender: 3 weeks until we find out. We really want a boy but will be happy with whatever it is as long as it's healthy! I think it's a girl though.

Labor Signs: Thankfully, no.

Belly Button: Normal.

What I Miss: Being able to stay up late when we go out with friends I'm luck if I can make it until 11.

What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: State Fair at the end of the week and eating some food on a stick!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry yourself crazy. Relax and enjoy the ride!

No comments: