Wednesday, July 22, 2009

13 Weeks

We had a great weekend with my family and friends. Shanda had her grad party and it was great to see everyone and for everyone to tell us how excited they are for us in person. I just know this baby will be so loved all around everyone cares so much and s/he isn't even hear yet. We also had Lily's baptism this weekend which is so great to watch all the love that is watching over her. I just can't wait for this baby to come.
Which will happen sooner then later we only have 27 weeks left which is just crazy to even think about. It's like I'm not even PG I feel so great which I know I could feel lucky. I don't even feel like a baby is going to come of all of this and it's just my body changing for nothing.
Monday morning we got to hear the heartbeat. It was so amazing to hear. Just looking at Kevin and feeling that connection between us was amazing. I just couldn't believe it. We only got to hear it for like 30 seconds because s/he decided to be stubborn! Imagine that not from either one of us LOL.
It was so nice to get that reassurance that everything is great and looking and sounds good. They found glucose in my urine which ugh I don't even want to think about. But I have to so they did a blood test to check if the levels are elevated. If they are I have to do a 3 hour Glucose test which doesn't sound so fun. I'm just hoping it's not high because I really don't want to deal with Gestational Diabetes just yet. So we just sit and wait now hopefully tomorrow we'll know the results.

No comments: