Monday, July 6, 2009

10 weeks

2 more weeks and we will get the ok from our Dr. that everything is looking great. I can't wait to hear our little beans Heartbeat. It just seems like forever and forever but I know it will go fast. This past week was kind of rough I got really sick on Wednesday I just didn't even want to move out of my bed so no Griffin. Which was nice to just lay down and sleep I felt like I was dying not really but close enough. Then K left which he felt horrible about but whatever I wanted to peace and quiet. It's so cute how he's starting to be sensitive about the baby and I. 
    So this weekend I went to my parents and it was so nice to see everyone. She how the kids have grown and can't wait till our little one is apart of the group. It was nice to go out in the boat and go to the fireworks with everyone. 
     K came back Sunday night and we just made dinner and hung out for the most part. So over all it wasn't to bad of a week but Wednesday really sucked. We'll see how the next week goes hopefully as easy as the past few weeks. 
    This week we have the Brewers game and taking Griffin to the zoo with Breanna. Then this weekend we're going to relax and go out with K's parents for his moms Bday which I can't wait to have STEAK yummy I can't wait till Sunday night! Other wise it will just be nice to have a quiet weekend since the next weekend will be very crazy with going to my parents for my sisters Grad party and then my BF's daughters Baptism. Either way 2 weeks is going to fly by .....We hope

No comments: