Friday, September 18, 2009

21 Weeks

This week has been great. We registered at Babies R Us this week and it was so much fun to pick things out that Collin will use sometime down the road. I love all the cute clothes and stuff and can't wait to finish up his room. We also put up his Crib my mom got us for him and put the Glider together that K got me for my Birthday present. It was so great to see it coming together. I'll post some Picture this week.
I also started watching the new baby and it's been really rough but we're getting through it and she's starting to learn how it's going to work. But man is it a lot of work. Once Collin comes it's going to be for sure an adventure. Griffin is adjusting ok to it he's a bit more needy but we're getting through it.
I'm starting to get really tired again I think we're going through a growth spert because I constintly feel pulling or streching and I can feel C kicking a lot more then last week. He feels like he's trying to kick his way out of my Vag already not good it doesn't feel great either.
It's so crazy to feel all this love for someone I've never ever met. I don't know what I would do without him at this point he gets me through so much. I love thinking about what we're going to do when he gets here. His first baseball game and football game. His first everything excites me. I love feeling him move and kick it's amazing to think their is really a baby in there.
I set up our Hospital Tour for Oct 5th and I just can't wait!

No comments: