Monday, June 22, 2009

7 Weeks

I felt so great this week I was actually beginning to worry that something was wrong. I had a bit of a scare on Wednesday night I was in so much pain I thought I was miscarrying. It was horrible I've never felt pain like this before.
So Thursday morning I called the Dr. and she told me she wanted me to come in just incase something wasn't ok with my ovaries or something else. So we got in at 10:30 it took forever for her to get in there. K was great he just kept telling me it was ok and everything was fine.
She did the U/S and I was nervous I just didn't even want to know if something was wrong. So I'm laying there waiting and she was so quiet I started to freak out. Then the beautiful words. "And There's your baby" phew. Thanks goodness I was so happy everything was ok. She told me everything looked great and our Due date is Jan 31 2010. She said the H/B looks very strong and everything is good. She looked at my Ovaries and said that it could have been a cyst that was left over from before I was PG that bursted and that was the pain but just said It was good I came in just in case something was wrong.
She told me the way the H/B looks my chance for miscarriage is a 2% chance which was great to hear. So here's to next week!

1 comment:

bethierose said...

that IS great news... i'm seriously so happy for you amanda!! :)