Saturday, June 27, 2009

8 Weeks

We're doing great so far not sick which is absolutely wonderful. I'm just extremely tired all the time I could sleep most of the day. The only thing that gets me through is taking a nap when Griffin does. Being out of breath is great I feel like walking 10 steps is walking a mile. But I'm sure none of this will get any better. I'm just starting to prepare myself for having Griffin and Anna in Sept it's going to be an adventure that's for sure but we shall see.
K and I started talking about moving again after renting season is done. I don't think there is anyway I'll be able to keep my sanity when the baby comes so off we go to do research on where we want to live for awhile because I don't plan on moving with a child for awhile. I want to settle. Yes we could always move back to our house but that just is to far from family and friends and I know we're going to need them come Feb. 4 more weeks and we'll be in 2nd Tri which I'm totally counting down to that day. We have a lot going on, on the weekends which is great but we'll see how much I can handle without falling asleep.

No comments: