Wednesday, January 21, 2009

101 things in 1001 days

I finally finished it, I'm so proud of myself for doing it and I can't wait to start it. I will be stating on Feb 1st 2009 and I will be done Oct 29th 2011. Kevin thinks I'm crazy and doens't see how I could come up with that many things. But once I got started it wasn't that hard to keep going. I did my research and look for some new things to try and I can't wait. I'm looking forawrd to trying and accomplishing so many of the things on my list.
I also weighted in today and I was down .8 which is better then nothing. I'm just happy I've stuck with it for 20 weeks I just can't believe it. I look forward to that day that I can go out and buy some new clothes.
Well it's off to bed for myself I'm exhausted it's been a really long day.

No comments: