Monday, January 5, 2009

Weight Loss

I'm really nervou about my weight in this week I haven't weighted in, in like 2 weeks because of the holidays and being busy. I'm sure I'm going to end up gaining some weight but I really hope not and if I do I hope it's only a little. I really need to get back in to working out, I'm trying really hard but Kevin always makes excuses not to go so then I don't either which is horrible and I know it. Tomorrow I'm determined to go so I'm going to go to bed at 9 tonight and then go at 6:15 to the gym. I feel like crap and I really want to lose the weight.
Last night Kevin told me how much he's gained since the wedding and I almost had a heartattack. I told him he need to get to the gym and he needs to eat better. He's been complaining about all his body parts hurting and I know it may seem mean but I told him it's because he's gained so much and I told him he needs to start eating better other wise he's going to die from being over weight ( You know what I mean because of the strain on all of his joints and his heart)
We committed to no Fast Food and no more soda not even Diet because of all the soduim in it. I haven't had Fast food since the end of August but Kevin has so he's going to commit to it now because he knows if I can do i so can he.
So heres my journey I'm starting over again I have about 50lbs to lose and I want it gone by June I know it seems un real and maybe it is but it's going to me worker and even if Iget close I will do it.

No comments: