Thursday, January 15, 2009

WOrking Hard

It's just been one of those weeks where everything is kicking my ass. I have so much going on with Work and the apartments. It's just been really crazy. We finally rented out our condo which I'm totally excited about I was super happy about it. I can't wait for the weekend though my parents are coming up for the night on Saturday to hang out for my moms birthday I'm excited there coming because they don't come very often so I'm happy they are this weekend. We going to go out to dinner and maybe go bowling if we have the time. I weighted in on Wed morning and was happy that I lost two pounds So now I'm back on track and I'm paying attention to what I'm eating and when I'm working out. Kevin has been really busy at work which is a good thing and they are finally starting to pick up so he's going to start being out town a lot more which I like it when it's quiet HAHA shh don' tell him that. Other wise we're going to start planning our mini vacation for our 1 year anni which I'm not sure where we want to go yet but we'll figure it out. Have a good weekend

No comments: