Friday, January 30, 2009

Wh at a week

Well my week started out horrible. I lost my job on Tuesday night because McKenna lost her job. I'm working really hard to find something that I can still keep Griffin with me. It's kinda of starting to work it's self out with some help of Adam and Becka they have recommended some great families that might be interested in some help so I'm meet with two of them this weekend so we'll see what happens. K has been so great and just doesn't want me to rush myself or find something I don't like just because we need the money. I love him so much for that. Even though I worry and freak out I know I still have him to support me.
I'm going to miss the girls so much I've been with them for so long I don't know what I'm going to do with out them. They are almost like my own I just can't believe after Monday I won't be with them every day. I miss them after one day and now it's going to be more then that.
McKenna felt horrible about it but it's not her fault that she got laid off. I home that some day I will get to go back to them but I know I need to do what's best for me not everyone around me.
Then to top it off I got the flu on Wednesday night I puked like 6 time in the night it was so horrible. I hate being sick. I'm totally not a puker I was misearable and I still have a touch of it. But hopefully it will go away after today.
This weekend we plan on working on Kevin's parents party all weekend we're almost there and I can't wait to see their faces. It's going to be so great and so much fun to be with everyone.
I hope next week brings me some good job offers and not being sick HAHA.

No comments: